Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I said it would never happen but it did.

You can tell it's been a rough week when by the end of it I would be willing to cut my own hair.
Well....
That's exactly what I did.
I cut a couple inches off the length and I cut bangs. No pictures yet. Until I get some up you will be left to the mercy of your imaginations.
Lets just say that last week and a combination of the past month or so combined and stewed until finally last Saturday it all came out. Unfortunately I had my shears in my hand. haha.

Lesson learned.

3 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

So...is this a good thing or a bad thing? You know, when we left Grenada after living there one whole year the first thing I did was cut my hair! It felt good to get Grenada off! Your hair was so long so it must be nice to have a change. I can't wait to see pictures!

Jayson & Sara said...

Hmmmmm I just had a bad haircut experience. I'm in the process of rectifying it so I feel your pain! Almost makes me wish I could go back to Grenada where the ugly doesn't matter ... almost. Can't wait to see how yours turned out.

Carolanne said...

I've done that before. Some people are comfort eaters and other people are comfort cutters! Thank goodness it always grows back. I can't wait to see the pictures, I bet it bangs look good on you.