Dyson is getting really excited about the idea of starting preschool in January. We are going to enroll him in the GAP program that is here for the families of students. I hope he enjoys his time.
I have started doing a workout/warmup with a friend of mine and I am hoping it helps me lose the last few pounds and get into better shape. I am actually down to my pre pregnancy weight but my body just doesn't look the same. I'm a little flabbier all over. Hopefully this new workout (and i'm going to try running too..I know, I know, I'm either crazy or desperate, or both) will help put me back together again.
We are all doing really great, and although we miss you all terribly I can't say that I would rather be anywhere else. After 8 months of being apart from Jason not even the holidays away from home could tempt me to be anywhere but here. I have really come to enjoy the holidays with just our little family. The peace that we have here in our own little world in unbelievable and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm glad that so many of our friends were able to make the trip home and that they are where they want to be during this holiday season, but I am truely happy where I am.
Happy Holidays to all!
3 comments:
wow, back to your pre pregnancy weight? yeah um I didn't hit mine until Ireland hit one. ha ha. looks like fun playing in the water and sand. WARM! oh yeah, its been a blizzard here. Another reason for you to be happy to be there!! :)
It is nice to have a small little Christmas with just your family, isn't it? We've started that tradition too. I like my kids to wake up in their own house on Christmas morning... although we cheat and go see family for New Year's.
I'm so glad to hear you're having a great time and the family is doing well. We miss you guys so much. I'm freaking proud of you for being back to your pre-pregnancy weight already! That gives me hope that I can do it too. My goal is to lose it by the time you get back... haha! We'll have to see how that goes ;) Keep pictures coming of the kids, especially Rory. She's changing so much. Tell the kids we love them (and you and Jas too lol).
Post a Comment